Our communications lead provides over twenty years of public relations experience to support the success of your project.
We can help you:
- Develop your brand and messaging
- Build relations with key stakeholders, residents, businesses, politicians and developer partners such as architects, construction firm
- Manage your media relations and if needed provide crisis and issue support
- Plan and deliver impactful events
- Create and implement a meaningful digital strategy
- Manage and brief third party creatives such as photographers, film makers and animators to ensure consistency of message and brand
Our lead has extensive experience in the housing and regeneration sector. Having led on all the strategic communications for Poplar HARCA an award winning housing association in east London delivering a £2 billion reshaping plan. More recently she has supported all the stakeholder engagement for Clarion Housing Group’s Merton regeneration project in the London Borough of Morden. This £1.5 billion scheme achieved planning approval this year, is backed by the local community and considered best practise amongst local and national government.